Based in Ukraine
Sayri Adventure is a family-friendly exploration-puzzle game. Sayri lost its home and landed on another planet. He wakes up, frightened, try to survive and find a new homeland. The new planet is unknown and has many secrets and obstacles Sayri is not able to solve. Sayri is a clever empathic alien creature. He has outstanding telepathic abilities to friendship native creatures of the new world. Extra abilities of Sayri help to interact with special environmental obstacles. Creatures-friends help Sayri to solve puzzles. The idea of the game that player has to combine abilities of creatures and Sayri to solve puzzles. An exploration going in an open handcrafted world where player can go everywhere to make its way.
Sayri Adventure is a truly creative project born evolutionarily through a great teamwork. The first project vision radically changed from what you see now. We’ve tried to experiment in genres and approaches. We researched market and toyed with the unusual experimental projects. One day we’ve encountered a game by Nintendo - Pikmin, and we’ve recalled that I’ve played it with great pleasure on Wii. That game has a main hero, astronaut, who appeared on a planet after his spaceship crashed. He had to unite the small beings called pikmins and to use their abilities to solve puzzles and obstacles. We’ve became enthusiastic with the idea and realized that we wanted a similar mechanics. We’ve analyzed market, feedbacks and metacritics. We’ve tried to create analytics of the primary pros and contras. This was the way the idea of creatures whose abilities could be used in solving puzzles was born. However, we’ve reshaped the very approach and decided that puzzles and obstacles should be solved by combining the creatures’ physical abilities instead of increasing their quantity. That way we’ve found our own way and created the unique mechanics. We are inspired by great titles as ABZU, The Journey, Monument Valley, Last Guardian and we are eager to repeat the success.
- Family-friendly and non-violent concept
- Friendship simulation AI to emphasize relationship between player-main hero and world creatures
- Each creature is going to have its spirit, voice and temper
- Handcrafted open worlds each having absolutely stunning setting and story
- Full support of co-op mode. Help each other by cooperation
- Narrative makes player experience lite emotions: joy, anxiety, excitement, enthusiasm, anticipation and love
Development earlier stage teaser YouTube
Internal let's play YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "The winner of GTP Indie Cup Winter'17 in nomination of the best Unreal Engine game! Won, being in DEMO version. "The game has big and not yet opened potential, which must be definitely realized!" https://indiecup.gtpmedia.net/participants/sayri-adventure.html" GTP Indie Cup Winter'17 Ukraine, 22 February, 2017
- "The winner of WEGAME Awards in the nomination for the best indie game 2017 according to WEGAME." Indie Prize Finalist by Casual Connect - WEGAME 3.0 Ukraine, 9th of April, 2017
- "GetIT Odessa Special Amazon Award" Special Amazon Award - GetIT Odessa 2017, 2nd of September, 2017
- "ARTEM SAVOTIN: FIND A NEW HOMELAND IN SAYRI ADVENTURE"
- David Radd, Gamesauce
- "Sayri Adventure really impresses with its gorgeous alien landscapes"
- KJ Robertson, Alpha Beta Gamer
- "Sayri Adventure - Mystical world (RU)"
- Sergey Losev, MMOEDGE
- "7 most remarkable games of DevGamm (RU)"
- Stanislav Minasov, DTF
- "Games of DevGamm recommended to take into account (RU)"
- Amiko-chan, Kitchenriots
- "DevGamm 2017 games we liked (RU)"
- Denis Pavlushkin, Igromania
About Vidloonnya Reborn
We are team of 4 people making family-friendly exploration-puzzle game Sayri Adventure. We name our company Vidloonnya Reborn, where the first word has Ukrainian roots meaning – “Echo” Our team is distributed over few countries and many cities. We are proud that there are many people ready to support us all over the world, because they love what we do and would like to be a part of our success.
More information on Vidloonnya Reborn, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Sayri Adventure Credits
Studio owner and game producer
Game designer, level designer and team coordinator
Core developer UE4
3D environmental artist