Based in Ukraine
Sayri Adventure is an adventure exploration game with puzzle elements in an extraterrestrial setting. The main hero, Sayri, is a sole survivor of his kind after a global cataclysm. Unfortunately, the world that sheltered him is living its last days. A smell of smoke is in the air, the land is crumbling, and everything can collapse into the abyss in a moment. To survive and save his new friends, Sayri has to unite the native inhabitants into one tribe. That tribe has to solve the tricky puzzles, deal with the detractors, and overcome the unbelievable obstacles on his way to the new home.
Sayri Adventure is not just yet another common-looking indie game. We’ve developed an art house project featuring a combination of simple but impressive graphical style, completely innovative approach to the hero's mechanics and interacting with different creatures, and unique extraterrestrial game world. We’re trying to add a new value to the gamer's experience. At the same time, we’re trying to please maximum target auditory from kids to adults and families. We’d like to depict our hero as a victim of a cataclysm, thrown to the unknown place, but strong enough to become a leader. Sayri tries to survive and to find a new homeland. At the same time Sayri needs to protects creatures of the dying world, which are going to assist him in his mission. Sayri Adventure is a combination of exploration and puzzle-solving game happening in open world and based on a narrative linear story. Sayri has two abilities: to see the life forms with his x-ray power and to make other creatures following him. We’ve combined these two mechanics of the main hero to keep the gameplay as interesting as possible.
- EXPLORE an undiscovered mysterious world
- COOPERATE with inhabitants to solve puzzles and pass obstacles
- USE your telepathy to communicate and lead the way
- EXPERIENCE a story of true friendship, goodwill and mutual support
- FIND a new homeland
Development earlier stage teaser YouTube
Internal let's play YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "The winner of GTP Indie Cup Winter'17 in nomination of the best Unreal Engine game! Won, being in DEMO version. "The game has big and not yet opened potential, which must be definitely realized!" https://indiecup.gtpmedia.net/participants/sayri-adventure.html" GTP Indie Cup Winter'17 Ukraine, 22 February, 2017
- "The winner of WEGAME Awards in the nomination for the best indie game 2017 according to WEGAME." Indie Prize Finalist by Casual Connect - WEGAME 3.0 Ukraine, 9th of April, 2017
About Vidloonnya Reborn
The game is created by Vidloonnya Reborn, a game development studio from Kiev, Ukraine.
More information on Vidloonnya Reborn, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Sayri Adventure Credits
Studio owner and game producer
Game designer, level designer and team coordinator
Core developer UE4
Concept artist, 3D modeller, animator